Cabo San Lucas Wedding
We absolutely love destination weddings! The chance to spend one of the most special days of your life in such a magical place is unforgettable. Over the past few years, the city of Cabo San Lucas wedding venue’s have risen to the top as one of the most desired spots for weddings IN THE WORLD, honeymoons and/or vacay. Its also one of our most desired locations to party with you! Who wouldn’t want to be able to have a sunny and tropical wedding in the middle of January?!? Plus, its only a short flight from L.A. which is an added bonus for you and your guests!
Cabo has endless options of beaches, resorts, villas and hotels which makes for a great choice of location for any bride. Celebrity couples such as Adam Levine & Behati Prinsloo, Alexa Vega & Carlos Pena, Jr., Naya Rivera & Ryan Dorsey, and Michael Phelps and Nicole Johnson have all tied the knot in this beautiful coastal city. And many other bride and grooms have held their weddings at some of these same venues!
Even though this is a popular destination, don’t worry, these venues and planners know how to make you feel as though you’re the only people in the world! Stay tuned for our next blog where we’ll tell you some of our favorite Cabo locations and venues for your celebration. But for now, here are some of the top wedding coordinators that caught our eye for this awesome destination. Check ’em out!
Cabo San Lucas Wedding Planners
- Elena Damy – http://elenadamy.com
- Marianna Idirin – https://www.mariannaidirin.com
- Vivid Occasions – https://www.vividoccasions.com
- Be That Bride Events – http://bethatbrideevents.com
- Cabo San Lucas Weddings – http://www.cabosanlucasweddings.com
- And if you want to go really high end, Yifat Oren, an A-list event planner, provides design and production for lots of big name celebrities – https://www.instagram.com/orenco.co/
Don’t forget to take us with you to make it a celebration you and your guests will never forget! A Cabo San Lucas Wedding just isn’t complete without the best destination wedding band in the world!
See you in Cabo!